李成笔记网

专注域名、站长SEO知识分享与实战技巧

200句簡單上手日常接電話英文

  1. Hello, this is the Smith residence. How can I help you?
    您好,這裡是史密斯家,有什麼可以幫您?
  2. Hi, I’d like to speak with Mr. Smith, please.
    你好,我想找史密斯先生
  3. One moment, please. I’ll check if he’s available.
    請稍等,我看看他是否有空
  4. Thank you for holding. Mr. Smith is not available at the moment. Can I take a message?
    謝謝您稍候,史密斯先生現在沒空,我可以留言嗎?
  5. Yes, could you please tell him that John called?
    是的,您能告訴他約翰打過電話嗎
  6. Sure, I’ll make sure he gets the message. Is there anything else I can assist you with?
    當然可以,我會確保他收到信息的,還有什麼需要我幫忙的嗎
  7. No, that’s all. Thank you very much.
    沒有了,就這些,非常感謝
  8. You’re welcome. Have a great day!
    不客氣,祝您愉快
  9. Good morning, this is Sarah from XYZ Company. How may I direct your call?
    早上好,我是 XYZ 公司的 Sarah,請問您要找誰?
  10. Hi, I’d like to speak to someone in the billing department.
    你好,我想找賬單部的人
  11. I’ll transfer you to the billing department. Please hold.
    我將為您轉接計費部,請稍候
  12. Thank you for holding. How can I help you with your billing inquiry?
    謝謝您的等候,您的賬單查詢需要什麼幫助
  13. I have a question about a charge on my account.
    我對我賬戶上的一項收費有疑問
  14. Could you please provide your account number?
    請提供您的帳號
  15. My account number is 123456.
    我的帳號是 123456
  16. Thank you. Let me pull up your information.
    謝謝,讓我調出您的信息
  17. I see the charge you’re referring to. It was for a late payment fee.
    我看到了你所說的費用,是滯納金
  18. I don’t remember making a late payment. Can you check again?
    我不記得我交過滯納金,您能再查查嗎
  19. I apologize for any inconvenience. Let me verify the details for you.
    給您帶來不便,我深表歉意,讓我為您核實一下細節
  20. Thank you for your patience. It seems there was an error. I’ll waive the fee for you.
    謝謝您的耐心等待,似乎出了點差錯,我將免除您的費用
  21. I appreciate your help. Is there anything else I need to do?
    感謝您的幫助,我還需要做什麼嗎
  22. No, that’s all set. Have a great day!
    不用了,都辦好了,祝您今天愉快
  23. Hi, is this the customer service department?
    你好,請問是客戶服務部嗎?
  24. Yes, how can I assist you today?
    是的,請問您需要什麼幫助
  25. I need to return an item I purchased online.
    我需要退回我在網上購買的一件商品
  26. Can you provide your order number, please?
    請提供您的訂單號
  27. My order number is 789012.
    我的訂單號是 789012
  28. Thank you. What is the reason for the return?
    謝謝,退貨的原因是什麼
  29. The item was damaged when I received it.
    我收到商品時商品已損壞
  30. I’m sorry to hear that. We’ll send you a return label via email.
    很抱歉聽到這個消息,我們會通過電子郵件向您發送退貨標籤
  31. Great, thank you. How long will the refund process take?
    很好,謝謝,退款過程需要多長時間
  32. Once we receive the item, the refund will be processed within 5-7 business days.
    我們收到商品後,將在 5-7 個工作日內處理退款
  33. That’s good to know. Thanks for your help.
    很高興知道這些,謝謝您的幫助
  34. You’re welcome. Have a nice day!
    不客氣,祝您愉快
  35. Hello, can I speak to the manager, please?
    你好,請問經理在嗎?
  36. May I ask what this is regarding?
    請問這是什麼事
  37. It’s about a complaint I have regarding my recent visit.
    是關於我最近一次來訪的投訴
  38. I’ll connect you to the manager. Please hold.
    我幫您轉接經理,請稍等
  39. This is the manager speaking. How can I assist you?
    我是經理,您需要什麼幫助
  40. I had an issue with the service at your store.
    我對貴店的服務有意見
  41. I’m very sorry to hear that. Can you provide more details?
    非常抱歉,您能提供更多細節嗎
  42. The staff was very rude and unhelpful.
    工作人員非常粗魯,沒有提供幫助
  43. I apologize for the inconvenience. We take such matters seriously.
    很抱歉給您帶來不便,我們會認真對待此類問題
  44. Thank you. I hope it won’t happen again.
    謝謝您,我希望這種情況不會再發生
  45. We’ll address this issue immediately. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.
    我們會立即解決這個問題,感謝您提請我們注意
  46. Hi, I’d like to inquire about your services.
    你好,我想諮詢一下你們的服務
  47. Sure, what specific information are you looking for?
    好的,您需要什麼具體信息
  48. I’m interested in the different packages you offer.
    我對你們提供的不同套餐感興趣
  49. We offer three main packages: basic, standard, and premium.
    我們提供三種主要套餐:基本套餐、標準套餐和高級套餐
  50. Can you tell me more about the premium package?
    您能詳細介紹一下高級套餐嗎
  51. The premium package includes all features of the standard package plus additional perks.
    高級套餐包括標準套餐的所有功能和額外優惠
  52. That sounds interesting. How much does it cost?
    聽起來很有趣,它的價格是多少
  53. The premium package costs $99 per month.
    高級套餐每月 99 美元
  54. Do you offer any discounts for annual subscriptions?
    年度訂閱有折扣嗎
  55. Yes, we offer a 10% discount for annual subscriptions.
    是的,我們為年度訂閱提供 10% 的折扣
  56. Great, I’ll think about it and get back to you.
    很好,我考慮一下再給您答覆
  57. Take your time. We’re here if you have any more questions.
    慢慢來,如果您還有其他問題,我們隨時恭候
  58. Hello, is this the support line for ABC software?
    你好,請問是 ABC 軟件的支持熱線嗎?
  59. Yes, it is. How can I help you today?
    是的,沒錯,今天有什麼可以幫您
  60. I’m having trouble installing the software on my computer.
    我在電腦上安裝軟件時遇到了麻煩
  61. Can you describe the issue you’re experiencing?
    您能描述一下您遇到的問題嗎
  62. The installation stops midway and shows an error message.
    安裝中途停止並顯示錯誤信息
  63. Have you tried restarting your computer and running the installer again?
    您是否嘗試過重新啟動計算機並再次運行安裝程序
  64. Yes, but the problem persists.
    是的,但問題仍然存在
  65. Let me guide you through some troubleshooting steps.
    讓我指導您進行一些故障排除步驟
  66. I appreciate that. Thank you.
    非常感謝,謝謝
  67. Please go to your control panel and check if there’s a previous version installed.
    請進入控制面板,檢查是否安裝了以前的版本
  68. I don’t see any previous versions installed.
    我沒有看到安裝任何以前的版本
  69. In that case, let’s try running the installer as an administrator.
    在這種情況下,請嘗試以管理員身份運行安裝程序
  70. How do I do that?
    我該怎麼做
  71. Right-click on the installer file and select “Run as administrator.”
    右鍵單擊安裝文件,選擇 “以管理員身份運行”
  72. Okay, I did that. The installation is progressing now.
    好的,我做到了,安裝正在進行中
  73. Great to hear. Let me know if you encounter any more issues.
    太好了,如果還遇到其他問題,請告訴我
  74. Thank you for your assistance. I’ll let you know if I need further help.
    謝謝您的幫助,如果需要進一步幫助,我會告訴您的
  75. Anytime. Have a great day!
    隨時為您服務,祝您愉快
  76. Hi, this is John. Can I speak to Linda?
    你好,我是約翰,我能和琳達說話嗎?
  77. Linda is currently unavailable. Can I take a message for her?
    琳達現在沒空,我能幫她捎個口信嗎
  78. Yes, please let her know that John called about the project update.
    可以,請轉告她約翰打電話詢問項目最新進展
  79. I’ll make sure she gets the message. Is there anything else I can do for you?
    我會確保她收到信息的,我還能為您做什麼嗎
  80. No, that’s all. Thanks for your help.
    沒有了,就這些,謝謝您的幫助
  81. You’re welcome. Have a good day!
    不客氣,祝您愉快
  82. Good afternoon, how may I assist you today?
    下午好,今天有什麼可以幫您
  83. Hi, I’d like to reschedule my appointment.
    你好,我想重新安排預約時間
  84. Certainly. Can you provide your appointment details?
    當然可以,您能提供您的預約詳情嗎
  85. My appointment is on the 15th at 3 PM.
    我的預約是 15 日下午 3 點
  86. I see. When would you like to reschedule it to?
    我知道了,您想改到什麼時候
  87. Can I move it to the 17th at 2 PM?
    我能改到 17 日下午 2 點嗎
  88. Let me check the availability. Yes, we can do that.
    讓我看看有沒有空,可以
  89. Thank you very much.
    非常感謝
  90. You’re welcome. Is there anything else you need?
    不客氣,您還需要什麼嗎
  91. No, that’s all. Have a great day!
    沒有了,祝您愉快
  92. Hello, is this the technical support team?
    你好,請問是技術支持團隊嗎?
  93. Yes, how can I assist you?
    是的,請問需要什麼幫助
  94. My internet connection has been very slow lately.
    我的網絡連接最近很慢
  95. Have you tried restarting your router?
    您試過重啟路由器嗎
  96. Yes, but it didn’t help.
    是的,但沒有用
  97. Let me run a diagnostic on your line.
    讓我對您的線路進行診斷
  98. Thank you, I appreciate it.
    謝謝,我很感激
  99. It seems there’s an issue with the external line. We’ll send a technician to fix it.
    看來外線出了問題,我們會派技術人員去修理
  100. When can I expect the technician?
    技術人員什麼時候能到
  101. The technician will be there tomorrow between 1 PM and 3 PM.
    技術人員將於明天下午 1 點到 3 點之間到達
  102. That’s great. Thank you for your help.
    那太好了,謝謝您的幫助
  103. You’re welcome. Have a good day!
    不客氣,祝您愉快
  104. Hi, can I order a pizza for delivery?
    你好,我可以叫一份披薩外賣嗎?
  105. Sure, what would you like to order?
    當然可以,您想點什麼
  106. I’d like a large pepperoni pizza and a side of garlic bread.
    我要一個大意大利香腸披薩和一份蒜蓉麵包
  107. Can I have your address, please?
    請把您的地址告訴我好嗎
  108. My address is 123 Main Street.
    我的地址是主街 123 號
  109. Thank you. Your total comes to $18.50.
    謝謝,您的總計為 18.50 美元
  110. How long will the delivery take?
    送貨需要多長時間
  111. It should arrive within 30-45 minutes.
    應該在 30-45 分鐘內到達
  112. Perfect. Thank you.
    很好,謝謝,謝謝
  113. You’re welcome. Enjoy your meal!
    不客氣,請慢用
  114. Hello, I’d like to cancel my subscription.
    你好,我想取消訂閱
  115. May I have your account number to process the cancellation?
    我能知道您的帳號嗎
  116. My account number is 654321.
    我的帳號是 654321
  117. Thank you. Can I ask why you’re canceling your subscription?
    謝謝,請問您為什麼要取消訂閱
  118. I’m not using the service as much as I thought I would.
    我沒有像我想象的那樣經常使用這項服務
  119. I understand. Your subscription will be canceled immediately.
    我明白,您的訂閱將立即取消
  120. Thank you for your assistance.
    謝謝您的幫助
  121. You’re welcome. Have a great day!
    不客氣,祝您愉快
  122. Good evening, how can I help you?
    晚上好,有什麼可以幫您
  123. Hi, I need to make a reservation for two.
    你好,我需要預訂兩個人的房間
  124. When would you like to make the reservation?
    您想什麼時候預訂
  125. For tomorrow evening at 7 PM.
    明晚 7 點
  126. Let me check our availability. We have a table for two at that time.
    讓我看看有沒有空位,屆時我們有一張雙人桌
  127. Great, can you please book it for me?
    太好了,您能幫我訂一下嗎
  128. Your reservation is confirmed. Can I get your name, please?
    您的預訂已確認,請問您貴姓
  129. My name is Mary.
    我叫瑪麗
  130. Thank you, Mary. We look forward to seeing you tomorrow.
    謝謝你,瑪麗,我們期待明天見到你
  131. Thanks for your help. Have a good evening.
    謝謝您的幫助,祝您晚上愉快
  132. You’re welcome. Goodbye!
    不客氣,再見
  133. Hello, this is Mark from IT support. How can I assist you today?
    你好,我是 IT 支持部的馬克,今天有什麼可以幫您
  134. Hi Mark, I’m having trouble accessing my email.
    你好,馬克,我的電子郵件有問題
  135. What seems to be the problem?
    問題似乎出在哪裡
  136. It keeps saying my password is incorrect.
    它一直說我的密碼不正確
  137. Have you tried resetting your password?
    您試過重新設置密碼嗎
  138. Yes, but I still can’t log in.
    是的,但我仍然無法登錄
  139. Let me reset it for you and send you a temporary password.
    我幫你重置一下,然後給你發一個臨時密碼
  140. Thank you, that would be great.
    謝謝,那太好了
  141. I’ve sent the temporary password to your alternate email.
    我已將臨時密碼發送到您的備用郵箱
  142. I got it. Let me try logging in now.
    我收到了,讓我現在試試登錄
  143. It’s working now. Thank you so much for your help.
    現在可以了,非常感謝你的幫助
  144. Happy to help. Have a great day!
    樂意效勞,祝您愉快
  145. Hi, can I check the status of my order, please?
    你好,請問我可以查看我的訂單狀態嗎
  146. Sure, can you provide your order number?
    當然可以,請提供您的訂單號
  147. My order number is 112233.
    我的訂單號是 112233
  148. Thank you. Let me look it up for you.
    謝謝,我幫你查一下
  149. Your order is currently being processed and should ship out tomorrow.
    您的訂單正在處理中,應於明天發貨
  150. That’s good to hear. Thank you for the update.
    很高興聽到這個消息,感謝您提供最新信息
  151. You’re welcome. Have a nice day!
    不客氣,祝你愉快
  152. Hello, is this the sales department?
    你好,請問是銷售部嗎?
  153. Yes, how can I assist you?
    是的,請問有什麼可以幫您
  154. I’d like to inquire about bulk pricing for your products.
    我想諮詢一下貴公司產品的批量價格
  155. How many units are you looking to purchase?
    您想購買多少件
  156. We are considering buying 500 units.
    我們考慮購買 500 件
  157. I can provide you with a bulk pricing quote. Can I have your contact details?
    我可以為您提供批量報價,能給我您的詳細聯繫方式嗎
  158. Sure, my email is john.doe@example.com.
    當然可以,我的郵箱是 john.doe@example.com
  159. I’ll send the quote to you shortly.
    我很快就把報價發給您
  160. Thank you. I’ll look out for it.
    謝謝,我會留意的
  161. You’re welcome. Have a good day!
    不客氣,祝您好運
  162. Hi, is this the reservations desk?
    你好,請問是預訂處嗎?
  163. Yes, it is. How can I help you?
    是的,有什麼可以幫您
  164. I’d like to book a room for next weekend.
    我想預訂下週末的房間
  165. Can you provide the dates of your stay?
    您能提供住宿日期嗎
  166. From Friday to Sunday.
    周五至周日
  167. We have rooms available. Would you like a standard or deluxe room?
    我們有空房間,您想要標準間還是豪華間
  168. I’ll take the deluxe room.
    我要豪華間
  169. Your reservation is confirmed. Can I get your name, please?
    您的預訂已確認,請問您叫什麼名字
  170. My name is Anna.
    我叫安娜
  171. Thank you, Anna. We look forward to your stay.
    謝謝你,安娜,我們期待您的到來
  172. Thanks for your help. Goodbye!
    謝謝您的幫助,再見
  173. You’re welcome. Have a great day!
    不客氣,祝您愉快
  174. Hello, I need assistance with my online account.
    你好,我的在線帳戶需要幫助
  175. What issue are you experiencing?
    您遇到了什麼問題
  176. I can’t seem to reset my password.
    我似乎無法重置密碼
  177. Let me assist you with that.
    讓我來幫您
  178. Thank you, I appreciate it.
    謝謝,我很感激
  179. Please provide your email address.
    請提供您的電子郵件地址
  180. My email is jane.doe@example.com.
    我的電子郵件地址是 jane.doe@example.com
  181. I’ve sent a password reset link to your email.
    我已向您的電子郵箱發送了密碼重置鏈接
  182. I received the email. I’ll reset my password now.
    我收到了電子郵件,我現在就重置密碼
  183. If you need further assistance, feel free to call us back.
    如果您需要進一步幫助,請隨時給我們回電話
  184. Thanks for your help. Have a good day.
    謝謝您的幫助,祝您愉快
  185. You’re welcome. Goodbye!
    不客氣,再見
  186. Hi, I’d like to place an order for office supplies.
    你好,我想訂購辦公用品
  187. Sure, what items do you need?
    好的,您需要哪些物品
  188. I need 10 boxes of A4 paper and 5 packs of pens.
    我需要 10 盒 A4 紙和 5 包筆
  189. Can I have your company name, please?
    請把貴公司的名稱告訴我好嗎
  190. Our company name is ABC Corp.
    我們公司的名稱是 ABC 公司
  191. Your order is placed and will be delivered in 2-3 business days.
    您的訂單已下,將在 2-3 個工作日內送達
  192. Thank you for your assistance.
    感謝您的協助
  193. You’re welcome. Have a great day!
    不客氣,祝您愉快
  194. Good morning, how can I help you today?
    早上好,今天有什麼可以幫您
  195. Hi, I need to check my account balance.
    你好,我想查看一下我的帳戶餘額
  196. Can you provide your account number?
    您能提供您的帳號嗎
  197. My account number is 998877.
    我的帳號是 998877
  198. Thank you. Your current balance is $1,234.56.
    謝謝,您目前的餘額是 1,234.56 美元
  199. Thank you for the information.
    謝謝您提供的信息
  200. You’re welcome. Have a nice day!
    不客氣,祝您愉快

发表评论:

控制面板
您好,欢迎到访网站!
  查看权限
网站分类
最新留言